Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Our 3 month old chunk!


I can't believe it. We got video last Friday and pictures today!! Do we have the cutest chunk for a son or what? I cried when I saw this email. Now I have to figure out a way to get my brain back in gear and focused on work. They sent us 9 pics. These are the best ones.

Oh and dear ol' Dad finished transferring the video to a dvd. He will pass me "the goods" tomorrow and then I'll try to get it posted in the next day or two.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm on cloud nine!! :-)

3 comments:

Kerry said...

OMG!!! He is CA--UTE! What a smile. It looks like he was cracking up!

Now get back to work!

Anonymous said...

one thing you know for certain...they seem to be feeding Kaden quite well. he's going to eat you out of house and home! :-D

MikeMcK said...

Wow! Looks like that boy's fed well. He may feel deprived when we finally get him!