Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
I've been hearing some good news on the Guatemala side this week. Pre-approvals seems to be coming a bit faster, although we're still waiting for ours. I have dreamt twice this week that we got ours. Would you pray that we will get "PA" this weekend or early next week? It sure would be great to know we're finally headed towards our last big step to bring this little one home.
And finally, about the charcoal...we took some Acidophilus pills with us to Guatemala. We were told to take some with every meal to fight off any food illnesses. They have the "good" bacteria...that sounds funny, anyway, the "good" bacteria that you need to fight off any "bad" bacteria you may be eating. However, once we returned home we found out that charcoal also does a good job of neutralizing any "bad" bacteria. So, since I was not doing well the first part of this week, Mike went to GNC to buy more acidophilus pills but came home with charcoal pills as well! I've been taking them this week and I must say...they're strange. It's a weird experience to swallow solid black pills and people give you strange looks as well. I have found, however, that this natural remedy is not unfamiliar to some other people. A Russian friend at work said that charcoal is what they all use for any stomach troubles. "What Pepto Bismal is to you in the U.S., charcoal is to us in Russia." Go figure!! Well, I'm not sure if it helped me or not but I'm definitely feeling better. If anyone needs some charcoal let us know, I think we have extra left over!
Pray for PA and Pray our boy home!
--Susan

4 comments:
Praying for PA! That video is precious.
I think Photobucket has a free service. I know they are linked with livejournal, and I post my pics to it using Photobucket.
at least he wasn't making you eat hot coals ...speaking of which... have you caught up on The Office yet? What a great show.
Kaden is a sweetie.
Congrats on PA!!
Kaden is a cutie! Welcome back Susan! ;) I'm confused, did you get PA? Congrats if you did! ;)
You just never know when a Russian remedy will do wonders for your tummy. :)
Post a Comment