- The Blue Moose is Dead
- 3 months
- Tupperware party
After 22 months the moose is finally dead! When we first got Fezzi he came with his favorite animal...the blue moose. It even made a cool moose sound....until he bit through the sound device, that is. Over the past almost 2 years we've given him other toys/animals, but they rarely last the day. Nothing has the strength of the blue moose! The blue moose has gotten Fezzi through many a hard day. You know it's such a dog's life these days. ;-) When other toys have let him down, lost their stuffing, or a leg or their head...the moose has always held on. But now look, it's guts strewn all over the floor. Poor fezziwoo. This is a sad day for our doggie. By the way,if anyone knows of where we can find a replacement moose, we have a fluffy doggie that would be VERY grateful. :) (The blue moose didn't come with any tags so we've never been able to track down where it came from)
3 Months!Wow, our boy has been home 3 months. That makes me smile. He's so much fun. How did we end up with such a sweet boy? Wow. I thank God every day for our boy but I am still in awe. This time last year we had pictures of him at 5 days old and 1 medical report and that's it. What a difference a year makes! :)


Did I mention that Kaden got a haircut? I finally had heard enough comments about his Hawaii 5-0 sideburns so I had my hair lady trim the sides. Yea, yea, he looks really cute but it made me sad. Where did my baby go??? Okay, no more hair cuts until he's 10!! :)
Daddy's hoping he might get a role in the next Rambo sequel. :)
Tupperware Party!
Kaden has finally discovered what any healthy toddler does....the tupperware cabinet!! At first it was no biggee for me. He liked to hold a lid, maybe a bowl...."oh that's great Kaden! Boy this being mommy thing is easy!" Ha! Now he has graduated to rearranging ALL of the tupperware across the entire kitchen floor. He particularly enjoys this past time while I'm cooking burning hot liquids and foods on the stove and in the oven.
Mommy, why do you keep putting this stuff up when I'm not looking?? I had it all set out exactly as I wanted it....

3 comments:
Tupperware is a GREAT way to occupy their time in the kitchen!
Jadon is currently pulling books off a shelf (which is what he does while I am on the computer).
I LOVE the haircut, he looks adorable with any hair style!!
YEA on the PhD progress too!!
suse, what a doll face kaden is!!
elijah's favorite drawer is the tupperware one too---there is just somethin about it!!
lovin his hair cut---so grown up!!
I've got to admit...that is one very cute kid.
Poor Fezzi...did you search online for Blue Moose toy?
Post a Comment