Monday, March 10, 2008

Walkie Talkie!

Apparently Kaden decided last week that it was TIME for him to get a move on!! Since January 1, I've seen him take a couple steps here and there, which mostly resembled him falling into someone's arms. However, last Monday and Tuesday he started walking AND talking big time! I am learning that he is QUITE the talker. (Mike told me to ask Mom McK for advice..... :-) )Evidence follows...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Oh and don't worry, Fezzi was fine.

Speaking of Fezzi.....he's doing his best to accept playing "second fiddle" to the K-man but he asked if I could post some video of him as well. Here is Fezzi doing some of his tricks!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

3 comments:

Mami Sue said...

OMGOODNESS_-Kaden is sooo stinkin
cute!! I love to see him toddelin around--he looks just like Elijah!
TOOOO FUN!!!!!!

Jess said...

Cute videos Susan!

We've got to get these boys together, Jadon was talking back to Kaden while we watched the reading video!

Joan said...

Fezzi is quickly closing in on the Best Trained Doggie Award