Quick Facts:
1. Kaden LOVES his cousins! Charity gives him lots of kisses and Emmett hugs on him and says "Amen!" with him.
2. Kaden LOVES having a backyard to play in and a swing set! (Not sure how I'll wean him of this when we return home).
3. Kaden LOVES to have Grandma McKinley or Grandpa McKinley read to him while taking his milk....that is unless I'm within sight...then much whining prevails... :-\
4. I think I might be getting the slightest ever tan. (Sorry to gloat in front of my Atlanta friends and family but the weather out here is GORGEOUS! We can actually sit outside in the evening or even during the day and not feel like we're in a sauna!)
5. Kaden has learned several words in the past week from his Stouffer cousins and started using them----to his mama's surprise. They include "Hi", "Hey", "Gampa"---or something like that, "Two", "Free" ---as in 1,2, free...,"Red", and "James".
Weirdest thing I've seen out here:
--Sprinklers....yes, you read that right. Back in Atlanta, we're facing such a severe drought, that you never see anyone running sprinklers, kids aren't outside using slip and slides, or turning the hose on. So it was very strange to come out here and see people regularly watering their yards and gardens!!
Biggest surprise to Kaden:
--G.ma and G.pa's deer alarm...it's actually a sprinkler that goes off if you get too close to their garden. It has gotten Kaden more than once and he does NOT like it! It probably didn't help that I was giggling the last time I saw him get caught by it...
Now, onto pictures!!
Kaden enjoying some homemade ice cream with the Stouffer cousins. From left to right: Owen, Emmett, Nathan. Then in front are Kaden and Garrett.
This morning 2 year old Emmett wanted to climb up into "Aunt Chewin's" lap, so of course Kaden had to as well.
And how about some video! Here are Owen and Kaden enjoying the tire swing at the Ponderosa elementary playground.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


1 comment:
okay, enough of the dizzy videos!
Cute kids all around. Glad you get some good summer weather to enjoy, even if you had to go far away for it.
Post a Comment