Kaden is doing great. (Sorry I've been so lacks on blog updates :-\). As you can see he continues to grow and change :( but he's still incredibly cute! Lately he's had a lot of fun being a cool dude with his sunglasses on. He also loves his soccer onesy that his Stouffer cousins sent him. :)So, back to the blob, its still early in the process but things are going well and we hope to hear a heartbeat on one of our next appointments. We don't know WHO he/she is yet, but we think he/she will arrive sometime in early June.
More of our wonderful son......helping me "clean up" daddy's rollerblade box stuffing...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
I can't think of anything else exciting to share right now.....must be the memory lapse and brain freezes I'm starting to have since I have a muffin in the oven now! (at least that is my excuse!) :)
Have a great weekend!
--Kaden's and someone elses mom :-D

2 comments:
MIKE AND SUSE WE ARE SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU. CHILDREN--NO MATTER HOW THEY COME--ARE PRECIOUS GIFTS FROM GOD. WE PRAY NOW THAT THE PREGNANCY GOES SMOOTH--
CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!
Oh My Goodness Susan!!!! I can't believe it! Did you know we are pregnant too?? How crazy is that? Our kids have so much in common!
I didn't respond to your comment on our blog because we had already moved so therefore couldn't do a final playdate. Sorry about that. It's been crazy since the move.
We'll be praying for you guys. Please keep your blog updated so we can follow!!
Post a Comment