Last week we had a great time with family over Thanksgiving. My brother had so much fun playing with Kaden, he didn't mind when I volunteered him for dinner duty! And not only was Jim helpful, but Snicker too....as seen below, trying to "help" Uncle Jim feed his nephew! :)
Secondly, for those concerned about my son's hygiene, I wanted to show proof that I DO bathe him regularly, and well, the dog likes to help too...(starting to notice a theme around here?? :) ) 
Boy what a change! Kaden is all smiles when it comes to bath time now. That is SOOOO different from our first week together. I guess he realized he does truly love being clean. Oh, and he doesn't seem to mind when mommy gives him a funky hairdo either (shhhhh! don't tell daddy)

1 comment:
SOOOO STINKIN' ADORABLE!!!!!
The dogs aren't bad either.
Did you tell him to watch out for that cow. . . he doesn't know where it's been. . . . ;)
Post a Comment