Christmas (Blog #1)
(Pictured above, all the Jacobinis except Cyndi :( who was taking the picture. I don't think we ever got a photo of all of us...need to get one of those cameras with a timer next year!)Christmas 2007 was filled with much joy for us (big surprise, eh??) It was a bit surreal to be spending Christmas day with our son. Its been wonderful to have him home, but I think I had gotten into the routine, gotten used to the stinky diapers and messy bibs. :) It took my breath away on Christmas to realize that our son was REALLY home....all those times I feared we wouldn't see him by his first birthday, feared we would have another Christmas with no child.....and here we were....celebrating the birth of Christ with our child in our arms. Wow. The Lord is good and I continue to give Him thanks for allowing us to raise this sweet little boy.
We had a great Christmas watching Kaden eat Christmas paper and chase after the doggie toys. We also greatly appreciated all the wonderful gifts sent to Kaden. Thanks Aunt Ethel and Eugenia !! And thanks to Uncle Chuck, Aunt Sandra, Uncle Jerry and Aunt Betty for remembering the poor neglected Fezziwig. He has greatly enjoyed and already decapitated the doggie toys you gave him. :)
My brother hosted the extended family at his house (about 25 people) and Kaden got to meet many of his aunts and uncles and cousins for the first time. He and we were worn out but very thankful for a happy day.
Mike chillin with Uncle Rick's new puppy... (notice that he's so relaxed the tongue hangs out....of the puppy, not Mike!!)
Kaden's "Cars" garage given by Uncle Bob, Aunt Elizabeth, Charlotte and Charity has already been put to good use by both our son AND the dog. :)
Pictured Below: "I'm so happy to have this garage to play with!"
Pictured Below: "Don't you be messin with my garage OR my tractor and farm animals! I'm a rough, tough cream puff!"
Incriminating Evidence (Blog #2)
Below you will see exhibits A, B and C. As the evidence will prove, our son increases his desire for discovery and yearning for exploration daily. 
Exhibit A...mysterious material found on hall carpet. Shreds seem to form mysterious shapes. Could these shapes form a secret message ???

Exhibit B...potentially hazardous material has strength to wrap around bathroom doorway. Was someone using this to climb out a window? Hmmm.....

Exhibit C: Aha!!! Caught in the act!
Other venues of discovery seem to include Mike's mouth. Do we have the making of yet another McKinley dentist??? Oh and Mom McK, no, that's not dirt on Mike's face...yes...it's what you think it is...:-D
Snowboarder Hair (Blog #3)
As you can see, this little one continues to bring adventure and excitement with each new day. Its so fun to see him discover new sounds, better ways to stand up or grab things and new ways to laugh and be silly. One day in particular I thought his hair was quite entertaining, (I figure I'll show these to his first girlfriend ;-) ) so I had to grab some pics.
Wuzzup mama??
Laugh all you want! I'm getting a groove on! Take me to funky town!
And after nap time, it was still funky. Maybe he and Fezzi could both be snowboarders?? I don't know...I don't think we're quite at Glenn Plake status yet. :)
So there you have it. Hopefully you didn't have to refill your tea or coffee to get through this fabulous, adventure packed 3 blog update!
Kaden's Mom

3 comments:
Susan--thank you for updating your blog. ;) I needed a Kaden fix. He is adorable, as always. Glad to hear you're all doing well. Can't wait to meet the little guy.
SUSE,
I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE THIS UPDATE!!!
FINALLY!!!!!! KADEN IS SOOOO STINKIN CUTE!! I LOVE HIS HAIR--IT'S AWESOME!
PROMISE TO DO A BETTER JOB AT BLOGGING -K-?----THAT FACE IS TOO CUTE TO HIDE!!!!
LOVE AND HUGS!
okay, I think I'm caught up on your blog. I will try to check it more often in the future.
Post a Comment