Monday, March 3, 2008

Big Girls Don't Cry and Fresh Parsley!!

So I was organizing some of our videos from the past several months and stumbled upon a tear jerker. However I have not mastered the art of slicing and dicing film so you may not want to sit through the last 10-15 seconds, especially the almost-on-tune singing part...nothing exciting there. :)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

Kaden is gaining confidence in his walking daily. However, I'm not sure the dog is prepared to be chased on foot yet. He has only just adjusted to escaping from our "Guatemalan Crawler".....not to be confused with any popular fishing worms or types of spiders. :-D
Best Buds
In the herb department....Mike grew a nice garden last summer. Most of the plants died this past fall, but the parsley won't give up. Despite our forgetfulness in watering it, the parsley has remained strong and even "kudzu" like. If anyone local to us would like some, let me know and I'll snip some off for you the next time I see ya! And last but not least, Kaden would like to read a few excerpts from the nursery rhymes his Aunt Susan sent him! Notice how intently Fezzi listens to Kaden wax poetically!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

3 comments:

Gil H. said...

Is the parsley certified organic?

Mami Sue said...

omgoodness suse--you've got me bawling my eyes out here!
Kaden is soosooo precious--i love his little voice while he is reading his book! soo cute!!
And the video of you when you first got him--OMGoodness!!!!!!
What a special thing to have on tape!! I am so choked up---what a
blessing they are huh?
So happy for you and Mike!
Kisses to Kaden!!!!!!!

Joan said...

that video of you with him will be one you watch when you are 99...and you'll cry everytime you see it!

I love the nursey rhymes the way he reads them.