McGee Family ReunionMy dad's mother's side of the family - the McGees - organizied the reunion. It was nice to see some cousins and aunts and uncles that we haven't seen for a long time, as well as to meet lots of new little cousins.:) (And of course, we had fun showing off Kaden too!)
I always enjoy spending time with the McGee family....partly because we see "eye to eye" on a lot of things. :-) The McGee side is where the height comes from. So my uncle George who was 6'6'' and my dad who's 6'5'' owe their great stature to the McGees. I, too, have been told that I exhibit above average height, but I feel right at home when talking with fellow McGees. It's nice to not have to look down on people (ha, ha, ha).Wild Kingdom!
Some of these shots from the safari are a little hard to make out. We were trying to take shots while IN the van so it was hard to get much distance between us and the camera. In this first one, a gregarious Giraffe is happy to put her head in Jim's lap while getting some treats.I've never seen my mother hop so fast as when this steer stuck his tongue in her window. It's hard to tell but she is more than half way OFF her bucket seat. My brother and I were quick to offer some support so she didn't fall on the floor. I'm not sure why mom was so jumpy! It looks like a very friendly steer to me!! :-D
Kaden wasn't too sure about this safari thing at first, but before long he warmed up to the idea. He even fed a llama, an elk, some deer and some goats! (Llama pictured below).
Lastly, my dad got some good shots of a colt zebra prancing about....
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

2 comments:
how fun is that Suse!!!
i love animals and my kiddos
would just go nuts over something
like that! what a neat experience
for the K-man!!
Baby animals! yay!
Post a Comment