Kaden wanted to show me his latest trick the other day. He was either:
a.) practicing jumping,
b.) doing his aerobic deep knee bends for the day, OR
c.) preparing to be a street preacher...
What's your vote?? :)
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
My vote is for a.) although his feet never actually left the ground. :)
The Aunts!!
A couple weeks ago, Kaden was visited by his Great Aunts of the West. Ethel and Eugenia came all the way to Atlanta just to spend time with him and spoil him! Oh, and I think they wanted to see me and Mike too...... We had a great time except for the immense heat that swept in right before their arrival! We went to the Atlanta Aquarium and visited some antebellum homes in Roswell.
Showing the "Aunts" his ear...
Traversing "the Aunts"...
So, Aunt Eugenia, are you and Aunt Ethel going to stay a really long time so I can keep getting all of this attention?? :)

1 comment:
I'm dizzy after that video.
He's a jabber.
Post a Comment