At this moment you're probably thinking, "Huh? We just finished Saint Patrick's Day and March madness is almost underway! What's this about Christmas??" Well, if you remember my previous blog (see below), I am still trying to catch you up on my amazingly exciting life. One more blog should do it.
Christmas in Spokane
We went to Spokane for 2 weeks in December, preparing ourselves for a dry, brown Christmas. We were pleasantly surprised (as opposed to most of the people who LIVE out in the northwest) to find tons of snow coming down the day we arrived! In total, we had over 4 feet of snow during our visit. We had a lot of fun with family, but Kaden still is not too sure he likes snow...especially when its cold!
This is Mom and Dad McK's front door walk way...after Mike cleared out a path!
Kaden wasn't too thrilled to decorate the tree in his PJs. I think he suspected "nite nite" was coming soon...
Mike had fun shoveling 3 feet of snow off the RV!
Aunt Dana reading to cousin Scott and the K-man.
Nathan holding the newest McKinley cousin: Asher Mark Stouffer. :)
Garrett, Emmett, Kaden, and I walked on the snow covering the front yard (at least 3 feet deep here)
Okay, I couldn't help posting so many pictures....so you'll have to wait until my NEXT blog to hear about the cruise. TTFN...ta ta for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment