This calls for some pictures of the cutest little Guate boy you've ever seen! (Unfortunately we haven't received any recent pics so some older ones will have to suffice).
Mike and I are heading to FL for some much needed R and R tomorrow. Yes, we have our sunscreen packed and no, I'll try not to blind anyone on the beach with my pasty white skin. :-D
The birth certificate and other docs are now in translation (from spanish back to english) and will be submitted to the Embassy next. (Pray it happens next week!!!)
Until then.....audios and have a great weekend!
Love,
Susan, Mike and Kaden

4 comments:
Awesome news! Congrats! I'm heading down to Guatemala myself in the next few weeks. Maybe we'll be there at the same time! :)
yea! so so happy for that next step!
janis
Yahooooooo!
Yea!! He'll be home in no time!!!
Post a Comment