We also received a medical update. Kaden is the same length as last month (72 cm) but he's gained over a pound!! Now he's 19 lbs 12 0z! :-O I better get going on those push ups! My back hurts already!! :-D We were also told that he can stand with help and he dances when he hears music! Which side of the family did he get that from?? ;-D

In other news, I think Fezzi is starting to prepare for our new arrival. I figured I better post another picture of him since before long he will no longer be the center of attention. You can already see how neglected and sad he looks. Good thing he still has his blue moose to comfort him. :)
And continuing my theme of "nieces and nephews", here is a picture of my niece Rachel with my favorite brother :-D Jim. Don't worry, I was assured that the bottle in front of Rachel is only root beer. :)
But wait! There's more!! I'll post a picture of my nephews on their first day of school next.
TTFN...

1 comment:
I am SO glad you are moving forward and hearing about it!! I am so glad the birth mother has signed! Great news!
Praying for a birth certificate with McKinley on it soon!!!
Post a Comment