I still can't believe its true. Our agency sent us an email yesterday afternoon saying "still in PGN", which totally depressed me. Then this morning at 9:45 AM we got the call! We're out! We're really truly OUT!!!
Praise the Lord! Thank you, God!!! :D :D :D It's peanut butter jelly time!!!!
http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/flash/play/733/
So what does this mean, really? It means that the Guatemalan government has FINALLY approved our adoption of Kaden. What remains is some paperwork that the U.S. Embassy requires. We were told to expect to travel for final pickup in 6-8 weeks. However, I am guessing it will be more like 8 - 10 weeks (given a new step that the embassy recently added).
Wow, what a week, Mike gets a great job offer, Kaden is out, we have a new A/C (okay, well that wasn't so exciting but it's really cool in the condo now! ;-) )
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! for your prayers and support. I'm still in shock so I'm not jumping up and down yet, but I'm sure it will come soon.
Our son is coming home! Our son is really, truly, finally coming home!!! Hallelujah!!!
Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Woo-hoo!!!!!!!
Melanie G.
Congratulations again, Susan and Mike! I couldn't be happier! Can't wait to meet the little man! :)
Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo! Congratulations! I remember the feeling so well! I cannot WAIT to meet the little guy in person!
YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA!!!!!!
I shouted "oooh oooh oooh" when I saw your e-mail, the "YES!!!" when I opened your post!!! We are SOOOOO happy for you guys!!!!!!
I hope the rest goes really, really quick!! I am so thankful you've crested the top of the hill and it's smooth sailing from here!!!! You'll be sitting in that Embassy office in the future!!!! Praise GOD!!!!
-Jess
Post a Comment