Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mike's getting defensive!!

Sheesh, lately my husband is just SO defensive!! Well, okay, he's mostly defensive about his Phd....which of course he needs to be since his oral defense is scheduled for THIS Thursday, June 26th!!!!
Does he look stressed? tired? defensive???

Would you pray for this cute guy this week? After 7 1/2 years, the day has finally come, and, wouldn't you know it, work has gotten really busy in the past couple weeks as well! (In fact, right now it's Saturday morning at 9:00 and Kaden and I just saw him off to work.... :( )

Also, dare I share this.......graduation information can be found at this link:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch....Kaden and I are almost packed for our big trip, but more on that in my next post!

And now for a few more pictures from the aquarium and other recent adventures...

Kaden in the foreground; Beluga whale in the background... Kaden not too sure he likes the safari ride...

That's all for today. I need to get back to packing and preparing "honey, i love you" leftovers for the freezer. :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

I can't believe how BIG and GROWN UP Kaden is!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!

Joan said...

Defense, defense!!

So proud of Mike.